Friday, February 12, 2021

Banting Bird Feeder and Great Backyard Bird Count Challange

Hello Everyone,

I decided to participate in the Bird Feeder and Great Backyard Bird Count Challenge this weekend and I hope you do to! It was a nice way to give myself an activity at home that wasn't just on the computer. It was a new and exciting activity to keep things interesting. Not to mention something that allowed me to be creative. Speaking of which, why I chose to do a barn themed feeder is because I live on my parents farm so I though it would be cute if it matched my barn. I made as slide of my journey with my bird feeder. Link bellow!


Have a great weekend! 

 https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_AhJyaXtqYF2kxFJWhgWerbbcu2hmxXqJJoWgz5JHv8/edit?usp=sharing

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Eliza for sharing your creative process in building your bird feeder from recycled materials and showing others how to link the the bird count. Enjoy the Great BackYard Bird Count this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an excellent presentation, Eliza! I related to the placement issue, as we have the same problem - the chipmunks and squirrels laugh at out attempts to curb their thieving ways, lol. I especially loved the critter tracks documentation! Well done! Signed, Pam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an excellent presentation, Eliza! I related to the placement issue, as we have the same problem - the chipmunks and squirrels laugh at out attempts to curb their thieving ways, lol. I especially loved the critter tracks documentation! Well done! Signed, Pam :-)

    ReplyDelete